I have officially switched :)

Reaction score
I dont know which mac it is, I heard some people saying am I getting the titanium or something one, and im not sure, but I dont think so, but its still amazing, im on it right now, and its the best computer ever, so thanks for all the info guys.
So far I have only got 2 new widgets and Adium, but I hope to get more :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
welcome aboard

Reaction score
I dont know which mac it is, I heard some people saying am I getting the titanium or something one, and im not sure, but I dont think so, but its still amazing, im on it right now, and its the best computer ever, so thanks for all the info guys.
So far I have only got 2 new widgets and Adium, but I hope to get more :Smirk:

I am getting mine in about a week when I get back from a trip. I cant wait, the widgets is something I cant wait to mess with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
Congrats on getting your Mac, and welcome to MF!

People here are knowledgeable and very friendly, so don't hesitate to ask/post questions on the forums; but searching for them first might do you good, since some questions might have already been asked and answered. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.