another newbie - one question

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

We had our xmas early (Wednesday evening) because I new the macbook was sitting under the tree just dying to be opened up for the first time, and I have to tell ya, this is the most beautiful machine I've ever used! I restarted the machine, and for the first time ever, there wasn't any applications waiting to be closed! It restarted just as I told it to! I couldn't believe it. Basically, I am enamored with my macbook. :D

One question.

As I was registering myself as the admin, I left out a letter in my e-mail address, and it's driving me crazy. I checked under user account and I can't find how to change this information. Anybody know where to check this out?

Thanks for reading!!

scubacat80

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Try the Address Book.

Reaction score
welcome to the world of Mac dude...I too am a newbie...and Mac rocks!! This is coming from a PC user ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" imac
I had bought a mac a year ago and have never regretted my decision. My husband however bought an HP slim for our daughter and an Acer laptop for him. He now says that he wants to give his laptop to our son and buy a macbook. My daughter says as soon as she can she is going to get an imac.
Son has yet to use my mac everyday so he doesn't know what he is missing.

congrats on your new mac you will love it.
ya'll have a nice christmas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.2ghz 1gb ram
Hello I am a new Macbook user as well I have had mine about a month. It is amazing it just works I have not turned the pc on since I bought the macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
I feel particularly bad for those family members who have to live with their decision of going with the PC. Two of my friends are cursing themselves for not listening to me... You know, the perils of vista and not even an option to downgrade to XP...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
My dad and brother both just got new PC's, but both of them are gamers. My brother loves my MBP, but he wants to wait to get a Mac until he needs a laptop (in a couple of years when he goes to college). I can understand that, but I think he wants a Mac on the inside - he loves to use mine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
I do belive he was asking a question and all your responses are no relevant. To OP sorry but i can't help you. you should always double check what you write.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Go to Sys Prefs > User accounts > Address Book Card > Open > Change address.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.