Reaction score
What is the difference between the amount of:
1: GHz
2: memory
3: hard drive
4: what is a super drive?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
What is the difference between the amount of:
1: GHz
2: memory
3: hard drive
4: what is a super drive?
1. Clock speed of the processor chip. Latest MacBook runs a 2.2 GigaHertz (GHz) chip.

2. RAM or Random Access Memory. Typical ranges today are 1 gigabyte (GB) to 4 GB.

3. Long term storage device. Typical ranges today are from 60 GB to 1 TeraByte (TB).

4. Search for details as I'll get this wrong. Think of it as the ultimate optical device. CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
ok um...what does clock speep of processor ship mean?

my ignorance knows no bounds.
Let me bound your ignorance and tell you that Google Is Your Friend.

Reaction score
1. The speed of the computer's processor. Hertz: Named for Gustave Hertz, a German physicist. See hertz. One gigahertz is one million hertz(es). From the linked site:
A unit of frequency equal to one cycle per second.
2. Memory. The data a computer stores within it's working "brain," measured in the amount of RAM, or random access memory. The more RAM, the more it's "brain" can store without having to go to a book to look it up, the "book" being the

(3) hard drive. The bigger the hard drive, the more information it can store for the "brain" to look it up when it runs short of RAM.

4. Superdrive: An optical drive that reads CDs and DVDs, and that can burn CDs as well as DVDs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
1. The speed of the computer's processor. Hertz: Named for Gustave Hertz, a German physicist. See hertz. One gigahertz is one million hertz(es). From the linked site:2. Memory. The data a computer stores within it's working "brain," measured in the amount of RAM, or random access memory. The more RAM, the more it's "brain" can store without having to go to a book to look it up, the "book" being the

Or THIS.

Superdrive is just Apples name for an optical drive that does a bunch of different stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.