Games for an old guy

Reaction score
I actually have an Xbox and a 360 Xbox as a 50 plus old guy. I can't keep up to the harder games anymore, but I have always enjoyed Halo and Black. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a strategy type game that doesn't require alot of keyboard action to play. Something that would pass the time and would maybe tell or story or something.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.4, wife: iPad 16gb & iphone 3Gs, me: Macbook 2.6 & iphone 3Gs
Maybe age of empires 3 somthing along those lines, or possibly something like splinter cell if you still want fps

wish the wife would let me have a 360

OP
jacintosh
Reaction score
that's funny about the 360. One of my son's bought it for me. I'm just not good at any of the new games.

Reaction score
I love AOI! do you have to get a diff CD for mac or can you use the old AOI disc you already have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I actually have an Xbox and a 360 Xbox as a 50 plus old guy. I can't keep up to the harder games anymore, but I have always enjoyed Halo and Black. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a strategy type game that doesn't require alot of keyboard action to play. Something that would pass the time and would maybe tell or story or something.

World of Warcraft (mac)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.