Boot Camp Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - OS X Lion 10.7 - 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4GB RAM - Bootcamp - Windows 7
Are you required to enter the product key when installing Windows on the Mac using Boot Camp. And secondly, can you boot up into Windows safe mode when you installed Windows on the Mac using Boot Camp.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB White 160GB, 2GB RAM,
Product Key!!!!..... Ofcourse Windows needs that.

when you install windows under bootcamp/vitrual machine, it's as good as a full OS installation so you can boot it in SAFE mode.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - OS X Lion 10.7 - 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4GB RAM - Bootcamp - Windows 7
OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Another question, I just successfully installed Windows XP Pro on my Mac using BootCamp, and I didn't do the drivers part after installation.....yet. But I am having problems connecting wirelessly when using Windows, and not Leopard. Like I tried setting up multipule connections and nothing worked. Is this becasue I didn't install the drivers on the Leopard disk, or is the problem different and it is not becsaue I didn't install the drivers yet. Can anyone help, I'm trying to wirelessly connect to the interent like I do on Leopord but using Windows on Mac (BootCamp).

Reaction score
its not working because you have not installed the windows drivers on the leopard disk. Do it and then everything will work how it should.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.