No garbage!

Reaction score
Well...I've had my MBP for almost a month. No pop-ups....no spam.... or any junk that polluted my pc. It is such a nice experience. I have a question about ad-blocker on Safari. I'm using Firefox, and with Ad-Block Plus, I'm able to clean up web sites with this little extension. I was thinking that Safari sometimes does this on it's own. Am I right? I just love surfing with this dog gone computer. Garage Band looks really interesting. I play guitar a little, and I am wondering if I will be able to actually do something with this software. I know I'm rambling, but I didn't want to open many posts. But, going in the "LIBRARY" folder, does begin to look very much like a PC. Do most or any people take the time to ever clean out some of these folders over time? Thanks for the opportunity to communicate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 120GB HDD
I don't bother with it. Other than removing the extra language files and maybe a few themes from iLife my MBP is the same as when it came from the factory. Back in college I used to do things like cleaning out folders taking up too much space and stuff but with HDD so cheap and my time worth more since I'm out of school, I don't bother with that stuff anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Unless you know specifically what you're looking for, I would advise you to stay out of the Library folder. It holds critical system files that, if removed, could damage the OS, potentially to the point where you have to reinstall.

I did a quick search for Safari Adblock and found this. You might want to check it out

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.