how do i create a windows driver disk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I installed Leopard a while back, which I borrowed from a friend, who is now in a coma....that aside, I can not ask to borrow the leopard disk again, and so I am having trouble installing drivers for windows with boot camp.

boot camp doesn't seem to offer the option to create a disk with leopard since they want you to use the dvd to install it. can anyone help me out? i have a 20" intel core duo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB White 160GB, 2GB RAM,
You can download it from net. I guess it is available as a torrent. This was discussed in the forum so you can get the link from here itself.

OP
S
Reaction score
ive searched and searched for the driver torrent, cant find it. if anyone has a link thatd be amazing. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
I installed Leopard a while back, which I borrowed from a friend, who is now in a coma....that aside, I can not ask to borrow the leopard disk again, and so I am having trouble installing drivers for windows with boot camp.

boot camp doesn't seem to offer the option to create a disk with leopard since they want you to use the dvd to install it. can anyone help me out? i have a 20" intel core duo.

you are using an illegal coppy of leopard
topics like this can not be discussed here on the forums

OP
S
Reaction score
you are using an illegal coppy of leopard
topics like this can not be discussed here on the forums

i'm not using an illegal copy of leopard.

i realize it seems ridiculous...but i have a real install from my friends leopard disk. unfortunately, he is in a coma right now. www.caringbridge.org/visit/jackharris1 if you care to see. I cant go to his roommates and ask if I can just grab his leopard disk back.

it is a registered version. if anyone can help me with getting the drivers thatd be great. thanks!

M

MacHeadCase

Ok. Read the forum rules.

One copy of OS X is meant to be installed on ONE Macintosh computer. If you want to install on more than one Mac, buy the OS X Family Pack.

This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.