About memory

Reaction score
I have a 20" Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16GZ 667 MHz with 2 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM (SO DIMM) PC2-5300 In my manual it also says Unbuffered and Unregistered. I want to add more memory I have researched and found Kingston memory but it says nothing about unbuffered ad unregistered. Also I see that some of the memory sticks state 200 or 240 pin I do not see anywhere in my manual or about this Mac on my apple icon about this mac. I need some help as I do not want to order the wrong one. I have checked negegg and omepcworld.com. :\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Just make sure it is 667Mhz, DDR2, 200pin, SODIMM RAM. Basically, notebook RAM. I don't think you'll get ECC RAM just like that. It is only for high end machines like the Mac Pro and such.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I have a 20" Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16GZ 667 MHz with 2 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM (SO DIMM) PC2-5300 In my manual it also says Unbuffered and Unregistered. I want to add more memory I have researched and found Kingston memory but it says nothing about unbuffered ad unregistered. Also I see that some of the memory sticks state 200 or 240 pin I do not see anywhere in my manual or about this Mac on my apple icon about this mac. I need some help as I do not want to order the wrong one. I have checked negegg and omepcworld.com. :\

If you're every curious about what memory to use, go to www.crucial.com and look up what ever computer you're using. It'll let you know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.