I Made The Switch!!!

Reaction score
I cant wait. My new MBP 15.4' 2.2GHz Core2duo W/ 2gb of ram is going to be here on wedsnday! My friend has the 15.4' 2.16ghz and i loved it. Im so glad to come into the mac community. NMW!! (No More Windows!):Evil:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Congrats! You are going to love it!

OP
E
Reaction score
Yeah i cant wait to take it out of its dark scary box and give it life!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Haha congrats, welcome to the World of Mac, have a look around... I think you'll like what you find.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Yeah i cant wait to take it out of its dark scary box and give it life!

I love opening boxes from Apple. It's like opening the biggest present on Christmas day mixed with the smell of a new car.

---> I love that new Apple smell :p

Reaction score
Congrats! That Apple smell is lovely i was sniffing the bottom of my iPod where the charger goes for days :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.2Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 (Santa Rosa) with 1gb (will be upgraded to 4Gb), 120GB hard drive
congrats!!! not to hijack your thread, but i just bought a macbook also but its under the tree waiting 7 more days for me to open it...i have used windows all my years in IT, so i hope the switch will go good...can't wait!! i will have to run parallels to run some windows apps...

OP
E
Reaction score
congrats!!! not to hijack your thread, but i just bought a macbook also but its under the tree waiting 7 more days for me to open it...i have used windows all my years in IT, so i hope the switch will go good...can't wait!! i will have to run parallels to run some windows apps...

Same here. It gets here tomorrow and i cant open it until christmas...its going to be hard knowing that my MBP is just sitting there ready to be turned on. Im going to get bootcamp for some gaming.. i really want to buy Crysis but im not sure how well it will run with my graphics card. It only has 128mb of memory and Crysis is a huge game. I think it will be fine though. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.