• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Well I was going to switch until...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
see my post that i left on that page.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Haha! ^_^ That's funny...

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4GHZ PROCESSOR / 4GB RAM / 200GB HHD - iPhone 3G 16GB Black
I agree, but come on Microsoft, stop wasting your money on all this big budget advertising and put it in to Windows 7!

Reaction score
Yep, we've had many a n00b come to MR and have had heated discussions about that. (A couple of times I almost got banned.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I thought there was a topic started here about Vista ads on MF.

Microsoft probably pays an online ad agency to post their ads, so I doubt it's really Microsoft's plan to post ads in Mac based forums.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.