Apple Installment Plan?

Reaction score
I went to the apple website planning on buying a macbook, and I saw that it says 34 dollars per month underneath it. However, I can't find how to select that as my payment option. Is there something I am missing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
That's referring to the line of credit offered by Juniper. You have to apply and get approved before you can purchase the Macbook. It's not an installment plan offered by Apple. That $34 per month is pretty much the minimum amount you'll need to pay if you buy a Macbook using the Juniper credit.

I personally didn't like the terms, so I just ended up using my American Express card, which turned out to be a really good idea since it added an extra year to the warranty. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz C2D MacBook 2GB RAM 80GB HD
I wouldn't do it. 20% APR and you'll end up paying the price of a MBP at the end.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa
I wouldn't do it. 20% APR and you'll end up paying the price of a MBP at the end.

X2...

If you do put it on a credit card, at least make sure your going to get something good in return like Kash and myself did. USAA offered me double manufactures warranty on anything i purchased with my card. I had intended on paying cash for my MBP, so i put it on the card, with the extra doubled warranty and payed it off with the cash i was originally going to pay for it with anyways.

I called them and asked for the details on the doubled warranty...basically, if anything happens to it as a defect after the first year of apple care, they will pay to get it fixed...or buy me a new one.

But then, i have home owners insurance through them too with the added computer and electronics coverage...ANYTHING happens to it...i spill beer on the keyboard, i drop it, get ****** off and smash it...whatever, they will replace it no questions asked as long as i can show proof that i actually bought and owned it(receipts, credit card statements, etc).

Reaction score
just a note though. until the 1st of the year, they are offering 6 months SAC on the Juniper card. I got approved today and will order as soon as I receive the card next week. Pretty good deal....

OP
A
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks, I didn't really understand it, I'll probably buy one from my friend. 2 Year old macbook, can it run Leopard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
2 year old Macbook? Oh yea, it'll run it just fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.