Why are you passionate about your mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 8gig, inherited powerbook (beer+mac=power-brick)
just a little poll for ya

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
When people use my computer it always impresses. And it 8 years old!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Duo White
I like the Buddhist feel (LOL) to the Mac. There are no intrusions to the work flow. In my view, Windows is more like working against the computer to accomplish work, while OSX is more like just an extension of you.
(weird I know)...

Reaction score
In my opinion, OSX makes Mac's what they are and its possibly the biggest, best and most important thing Apple ever done for the Macintosh product line. I switched to Mac about 4 months ago after having been an exclusive PC/Windows user for going on 20 years. Since switching, I will never look back.. ever. OSX impressed me so much when I switched and it still impresses me now.. it makes computing a complete joy both for serious work and development as well as the leisure side of things such as music and video. I love Mac and I love OSX and I seriously doubt anything will change that for the foreseeable future. Oh and big kudos to VMware for creating Fusion, a brilliant product which I totally recommend to anyone who wants to run Windows alongside OSX almost totally seemlessly (and it works great with Spaces in Leopard).

Anyway thats why I love my Mac :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i didn't answer the poll 'cause it asks why you love the mac hardware. but i personally love my mac because of OS X, and i think a lot of people do. it's really usually the os x experience that either draws people to macs, or makes them stay there if they were drawn by the hardware.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
All of the above

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
My reason isn't on your list, unless it is the first one - don't understand that one very well!

I love my Mac because it is the most capable computer I have ever owned, and at the same time, the most usable computer I have ever owned. My Mac can do it all - budgets, web browsing, email, photography, movies, video calling, networking with other computers, etc. etc. etc.

I can eventually coax most other computers into doing most of these things, but on my Mac, it all just works - easily, seamless, flawlessly. THAT is why I love my Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
[check] All of the Above

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Because it makes me smile ever time I use it - except while trying to get to grips with using iCal and Pages obviously. They are just sooooooo frustrating (so I'm glad I've got NeoOffice for when I'm in a hurry!).

OP
I Can Has Mac!
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 8gig, inherited powerbook (beer+mac=power-brick)
My reason isn't on your list, unless it is the first one - don't understand that one very well!

Its just a poke of fun at the Hardcore and Zealous mac fans lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
All of the above

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 w/4 gigs, Mac Pro Dual Quad 2.8's with 16 gigs of Ram, iMac 21" i5
It makes my life easier, and keeps me from hating computers due to constantly repairing them!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.