Blue screen of death, like Pc but on Mac !!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 Ghz , 2GB Ram , 120 GB HDD , X1600
Hi, today i got one. I got it because i installed 3`rd party application that have a conflict with a Leopard. I have reinstalled whole OS. And now i have a second question, how can i speed up my Mac? After reinstall my Mac became extremely slow, and now i always hear how my HDD works and it is annoying :(( But i can`t just hard-reset my Mac because it contains a lot of my information. How can i repair my Mac back to normal status?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
and what exactly mean by- "today I got one"
do you mean a kernal panic? did the "mac blue screen of death" tell you to turn of the computer by holding the power button?

also.. you probably just did the upgrade install rather than the erase and install
it sounds like you need to Completly reinstall your os
I suggest you find a way to back up your data, then go ahead and do the erase and install

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 8gig, inherited powerbook (beer+mac=power-brick)
thumb drives are your friends.

back all up your pertanent data and hard reset.

sorry dude.

Reaction score
Sounds like you got the solid blue screen? Did you install Application Enhancer with Leopard? That'll do it. As for the speed of the mac, it will be back to normal once everything has a chance to index itself. First few days for me was sluggish but it had a lot of data to take a look at.

Jason

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.