MacBook Sleep Issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
MacBook Won't Wake up From Sleep!

Hey guys I have a MacBook running Leopard and if i set it to ask for password upon wake up, it won't wake up! someone help!

Reaction score
same thing here, but mine is a macbook pro working with tiger...

this happens after i've checked the box to deactive the automatic login so it asks for a password...

when i close the machine now it turns on and off a couple of times before definitely going to sleep (apple in the back turns on), this of course it didn't before... and worse, when opening it it doesn't automatically wakes up as before, but doesn't wake up at all even when touching some keys... only with a power off reboot...

have now unchecked the box again but it keeps asking for password when booting and doesn't wake up when coming back from sleep...

any suggestions?

many thanks

Reaction score
Hi guys, I also have problem when waking up my computer.

It started yesterday, when I try to wake up my computer it takes too long to load up the log-in screen. then when I'm already log-on the mouse slows down, i think it is delayed for about 1 to 2 seconds. :[

does anybody know how to solve this problem?
by the way im using macbook pro, leopard 10.5.1

thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.