Creating a photo calendar..

Reaction score
I'm shooting the cheerleaders at my college for their calendar. Their coach has no idea what she's doing, other than the company she needs to send it to to have them printed. So she wants me to create the calendar also. So I figured I have to do this in indesign. I found a plugin for it, I haven't messed around with it too much yet. But does anyone here know of a good program or plugin for creating a photo calendar? Keep in mind I am just a photographer, so I don't have much indesign experience. I work in Photoshop mainly. I do have the whole Adobe Creative Suite 3 Package. This needs to look somewhat professional. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me some tips or something.

Thanks in advanced.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
we need pics!!!

ok, i just made a calendar in iphoto. once you make it, you can go to file, print and save as pdf. then you can take it to a printer and have it printed and bound.

OP
H
Reaction score
Oh I never thought about iPhoto. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
iPhoto is like made for calendars! I spent hours and hours making a calendar when I found out that iPhoto could make a better one within a few minutes. It also syncs all calendar data for your important appointments of the year and such.

Reaction score
And the turn around time is amazing. I ordered mine on Sunday morning, and it was at my house on Wednesday. Beautiful printing of my photos too!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.