CD Labelling

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20-inch iMac, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive
I recently purchased a CD stomper kit with CD labels and jewel case inserts (front and back) and Avery's Click 'n Design (which doesn't work on Panther). I tried using versiontracker.com to find labelling software, but I couldn't find anything that's easy or doesn't leave a watermark. I have Toast. Can I use Toast to print labels, or do I have to bite the bullet and buy additional software?

B

Badger

Toast Titanium comes with a label printing program called Discus. The free version has restricted options but you can do disk labels and tray inserts and even print to the Stomper paper. It will even import the CD info from a Toast file. Discus is on the Toast CD or you can get the latest version from the Roxio website.
Badger

OP
The Trooper
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20-inch iMac, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive
Badger said:
Toast Titanium comes with a label printing program called Discus. The free version has restricted options but you can do disk labels and tray inserts and even print to the Stomper paper. It will even import the CD info from a Toast file. Discus is on the Toast CD or you can get the latest version from the Roxio website.
Badger
That's great, but does it leave a watermark?

B

Badger

I don't know. There is no documentation with the free version and there is nothing on the site about watermarks. One clarification, Discus is made by MagicMouse Software not Roxio. Roxio includes a demo or lite version on the Toast CDs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.