Help!

Reaction score
ACL found but not expected on "System/Library/User Template/zh_TW.lproj/Movies".

I get a ton of this on the disk utility after doing repair. How do I get rid of it. It says repair complete. I've even cleared history, only to repeat disk utility and the same info gets added to the open window. Is this what is causing me to not be able to download quicktime? I trashed it after it refused to open. Just grayed out wit a question mark.

Reaction score
I ran a Google search of that phrase, which turned up a ton of stuff. One of the sites is a discussion forum, where a poster makes it sound like more of a nuisance report than anything.

OP
jacintosh
Reaction score
Does anyone has a solution for this?

ACL found but not expected on "System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Desktop".

Rows and rows of this in the disk repair....what is up with this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
Have you tried repairing disk permissions? If that doesn't work try repairing the disk itself by using the OS X disc. Both can be done via disk utility

OP
jacintosh
Reaction score
I got these results after doing a disk repair. I've read that many other people have gotten these same results after doing a repair. They were told to just ignore it. That it somehow is some kind of conflict with Tiger and not to worry about it. That doesn't make any sense.

OP
jacintosh
Reaction score
I know

Sorry about the redundancy, but there still is no definitive explanation why this is happening. Is Apple just ignoring it? Did it every happen before 10.5? Being a former PC user, I'm not used to such a big elephant in the kitchen, and nobody really addressing the issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.