Alt-Tab Alternative

Reaction score
This seemed like a good question for the switcher forum. I noticed that the Mac Key and the Tab key do the same as Alt-Tab in windows. But I miss the graphical way that Vista did this, showing the windows in 3D. Is there something for Leopard that would do this? I don't care too much about the 3D part, but what I don't like is that in Leopard, even if I have 3 windows of Safari open, when I hit the Mac key and tab it only shows one instance of Safari. I can't switch between the different windows of the same program. I know about tabs, Safari was just an example.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
hit F9 for all windows and F10 for all windows in the active application. (IMO better then in vista)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8ghz iMac 24" 4gbRAM 750gbHD + 650gbExternalHD + 22" LCD
I like to set expose (the name for those window showing graphics) to my top right hand screen, makes it easy to quickly wisk your mouse up there to switch windows quickly. But thats up to you.

Reaction score
A funny way to find about a feature on the Mac - and a deficiency on Windows - but that's what's happened. For some reason people don't see this but on the Mac you can have any number of windows for the same running program. But on Windows you need to run the program again and again to get new windows. When you browse on Windows you are actually skipping through all the running programs and when you browse on Leopard you are actually - skipping through all the running programs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.