Macbook and AutoCAD

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience in using AutoCAD LT on a macbook or macbook pro? It will only be used for 2D drawings, not 3D but I am curious more as to how the keyboard layout affects regular users.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Dual 866 Quicksilver
AutoCAD LT on macs

My students used Boot Camp and their various versions of AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and obviously FormZ all worked spectacularly on their MacBooks. You may need to play around with various mouse and other input devices to replicate what your preferences when using a PC.
Good Luck

Reaction score
My students used Boot Camp and their various versions of AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and obviously FormZ all worked spectacularly on their MacBooks. You may need to play around with various mouse and other input devices to replicate what your preferences when using a PC.
Good Luck

I have used autocad on both machines and there isnt much difference if any at all... although I feel autocad is a terrible program and prefer inventor. either way the software will run great on a mac

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.