What took me so long??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHZ MacBook Black 2GB's RAM 200GB Hard Drive
Hey all,

I have been using windows for about, hmm, well my whole life!

I finally decided after spending some time with my friends new MacBook to sell my HP laptop and give mac a shot.

I seriously have been missing out! I can't believe I have put up with XP for so long and after almost a year trying to convience myself that Vista on my new laptop was a good thing, I was shown the light by a good friend and am officially switched.

After about a week now with my Macbook and getting to know Leopard I think its safe to say that I am definitly sold on Mac's.

Theres only one thing left to do, give my desktop away to one of my friends and get an imac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro, 10 Core 3 GHz Intel Xeon W, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB HD, Vega 64 GPU
Welcome to the club! I'm a recent switcher myself and am very happy I got a Mac. I was so used to fighting with Windows that I had no idea what using a user-friendly machine was like. Again, welcome aboard!

Sean

OP
RampHog
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHZ MacBook Black 2GB's RAM 200GB Hard Drive
Welcome to the club! I'm a recent switcher myself and am very happy I got a Mac. I was so used to fighting with Windows that I had no idea what using a user-friendly machine was like. Again, welcome aboard!

Sean

Thanks man!

It's kinda weird to subscribe to this board knowing I am going to be browsing for cool new stuff and apps for my mac rather than posting threads with "Help (insert numerous windows errors here) what do I do!!" as the topic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 14" M1 Pro, 16GB, 1TB, OS 12.6.9

Thanks man!

It's kinda weird to subscribe to this board knowing I am going to be browsing for cool new stuff and apps for my mac rather than posting threads with "Help (insert numerous windows errors here) what do I do!!" as the topic.

Macs aren't without their hangups. Every computer has problems. But I have to say, I have yet to have any issues with either of mine. My Mini started slowing down once, and I had to reset the "PRAM", but that took all of 15 seconds, and it was the only problem i've had so far.

-Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.