Batch Bordering

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a good program that is compatible with Leopard that can do batch bordering/feathering? I just want a simple program, preferably free, that can add black borders to a bunch of photos at a time. It takes too long to do them all on photoshop. I have searched for a while and all I can find is programs for windows.

TIA

OP
S
Reaction score
I found a program called Digimance 2, but it is slow and it is a tad expensive considering I am only using it to make borders

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
You may find some of These Photoshop actions work well for what you are trying to achieve. They are free to download, I haven't tried any of the "Frame & Matte" actions, but have many others loaded into Photoshop.

Reaction score
If you already have Photoshop, all you need to do is make an action for the black border you desire.

Then go to: File > Automate > Batch

I just place all the images I want to process in their own folder.

It's very simple and it will completely automate what you want to do. You don't even have to be at your computer. You can even automatically save them to a new folder.

The most basic tutorials on actions and batch processing will have you up and running in no time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.