Reaction score
trying to post an image when i am responding of a shot of my computer screen.. but how do I upload an image so that it appears with my comments when responding to someone's post??? i don't want to make a permanent image that remains everytime I respond, i just want to upload an image of my computer screen??? how do i do this?? i dont understand the where is your URL ... why can't it just say upload image like everywhere else.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
There's a button below the text box here that says "Go Advanced". Click that and VOILA! Options to upload a picture with your posting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
I don't believe that you can just upload a shot from your HD. IMO, it's easiest to create a Photobucket (or other photo sharing site) Album and take the URL from there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.