MacBook delivery

Reaction score
hi.. im living in detroit.. if i order a MacBook on black friday (online in the apple's website ) which's on 23rd of this month, will i get my macbook on or before 28th nov? plz reply.. advncd thnx

OP
H
Reaction score
hi.. im living in detroit.. if i order a MacBook on black friday (online in the apple's website ) which's on 23rd of this month, will i get my macbook on or before 28th nov? plz reply.. advncd thnx

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
Difficult to see is the future.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
apple are not the best at quick delivery of purchased items.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
apple are not the best at quick delivery of purchased items.
Actually, they are rather good at getting things out in a timely manner. In 20 years I have never had an issue of them taking an excessive amount of time to deliver anything to me.

Now, to the OP
if i order a MacBook on black friday (online in the apple's website ) which's on 23rd of this month, will i get my macbook on or before 28th nov? plz reply.. advncd thnx
There is absolutely no way to tell that or guarantee it for you. You would be ordering on a high volume sales day, which also happens to be the last business day of the week. This will add a couple days onto the time it takes your order to process.
I would imagine that the absolute earliest you could expect to receive it would be December 3rd. Chances are that it would take a little longer. If you really absolutely need it earlier, then you always have the option to pay for expedited shipping.
Either way, when the item ships you will receive your tracking number which would have the best estimate for your delivery date.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro

Why would you ask this here and not ask a sales rep at apple?

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
Reaction score
My guess is that a standard config computer will roll out quickly and a custom config may take a few days.

Get a standard config and overnight shipping and you should be ok but due to higher volume, there's not way to be sure.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.