Just switched and love it...

Reaction score
I'm a stock trader, I need a reliable system and I think Apple is the one. Last week I was trading, and waited for the last five minutes of the market to sell my stocks. Just as I'm ready to make a killing on a perfect day trade, what happens? my system crashes, I was ultrashort the market with etfs, and the bad thing about etfs is that you can't trade them aftermarket. Anyways to make a long story short, I lost 4,000.00 because of an unknown error. Plus the 1,500.00 of the laptop wich I smashed against the wall. So I went to bestbuy and got a new macbook pro. I love it. This should have happened a while ago. Everybody at my office is looking at it and asking me about it.:D My boss is even thinking to switch the whole office. I see so much future in this system I'm buying stocks of appl, coming from a shortseller it means a lot... Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
This sounds like a funeral, but I am very sorry for your loss! I used to trade via Scottrade and had a similar, if less expensive, thing happen when THEIR platform shut down just when I was about to execute some key trades. I fully appreciate just how frustrating that is.

You will love your new Macbook Pro. Hopefully your trading will go more smoothly in the future!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.