• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Latest addition to my pack

Reaction score
I got another puppy today...

We were in McKinney, TX at 3rd Monday trade days (a big flea market). Normally we would only get our dogs from a rescue but today and back in September we ran into dogs that my wife and I really wanted and they happened to be affordable.

So here is my latest puppy, Cayenne. A fantastic looking Irish Setter.

2041432873_658fbd4a1e.jpg

Cayenne with Jazz and Beignet. My Lab, Hershey was sitting behind me when I took this.
2041435879_7786630d52.jpg

One pooped dog. I hated separating him from his brother but four dogs is way too many to begin with.
2041445769_f91a711195.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
What a handsome pup!!!!!!! (The others look fine too.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
His eyes look awesome in that first picture.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.