Should I buy a MacBook Pro now or later?

Reaction score
I need some advice.
I am in the market for a MacBook Pro but I dont know if I should wait untill December or next year to buy one, or to just get it now?
I just don't want to buy one now and find out two weeks later that a new one came out.
Thanks for your advice.
_Y

Reaction score
I was in the same boat, but decided not wait because of my current set up. I'm glad about my choice though and the videocard on it didn't come out too long ago.

Even if macbook pro does come out with a new version, the current version is powerful enough to last for awhile. I will be slightly disappointed, but have the peace of mind of knowing my macbook pro is not a dinosaur.

Not to mention if buy from the applestore, you have 14 days to return/exchange your purchase. You do however need to pay a restocking fee.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
If you don't need it now then wait. If you need it right away then buy it now. Search the boards for once. There's tons of these threads. It's a personal decision.

Reaction score
I was in the same boat a month ago - and I can really see what people meant now. If you need it now, buy it. Bear in mind that it'll take two weeks to arrive though. If you can wait several months, then maybe wait until new year.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.