Torrents

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So i just got my MBP yesterday and all i can say is its freaking awesome! This is my first mac and i have a few questions about torrents... I downloaded Transmission and it seems very easy to use but i was wondering where do you guys download your torrents from? Some of my friends just google it and download them from whatever the first search result is... I was just wondering if there is a certain site everyone uses and/or which ones are best...

Thanks alot!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Is this for legit Torrents or illegal music downloads

I am sorry but if it is the later we cannot talk about this subject in the forum

http://www.bittorrent.com/ the homepage is the only legal one am aware of, but like so many media outlets it uses windows DRM - which locks us mac users out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
You have come to the wrong place to discuss torrents MacmusicGeek. Torrent clients maybe, but not torrents.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Hey everyone! So i just got my MBP yesterday and all i can say is its freaking awesome! This is my first mac and i have a few questions about torrents... I downloaded Transmission and it seems very easy to use but i was wondering where do you guys download your torrents from? Some of my friends just google it and download them from whatever the first search result is... I was just wondering if there is a certain site everyone uses and/or which ones are best...

Thanks alot!!
Why dont you just google?

Here's a link to the top ten legal torrent trackers:
http://newteevee.com/2007/03/03/ten-sites-for-free-and-legal-torrents/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.