thanks all

Reaction score
I have a 24" iMac now :) Took 3 weeks to get here. I believe Apple use pigeon post in the UK. Its very nice. Taking some getting used to but I'm ok so far :)

Weirdest thing is that the @ and the " are in the wrong place :(

I've installed Adium, watched a 1080p trailer for Beowulf, listened to some iTunes music, partitioned my hard disc a bit, set up Mail and fought the wireless a bit. Upgraded to Leopard and all the associated updates, fought the wireless again but I think its ok now. Will find out after a reboot I guess!

I had a question about ilife 08 though - is it on my Leopard disc or am I supposed to have a separate install disc? As if I ever need to reinstall Leopard I assume I can just use the upgrade disc instead of installing Tiger then upgrading? But I'd loose ilife?

thanks again for all the help and question answering :)

Dave

Reaction score
actually you should have one dvd where tiger is on and a second one where all the apps are burned. ilife should be on that dvd also.

OP
DB2k
Reaction score
hmm ok thanks. the disc mentions "bundled software" so i guess thats ilife 08. Hope so anyway!!

ok.. off to get a free office package i think! :) Just got BURN for dvd writing

AH GET IN ISREAL SCORED :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.