• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Got Jumped

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
Back Story: There is this kid at my school, for some reason he really has something against me (i have never even talked to this kid before). This kid keyed my car. really bad, both sides and all the way down.

so today, at the end of the day, as i am walking towards my locker, a friend tells me that the kid and a few of his friends are waiting at my car for me. I get a few of my friends (just for protection incase more then just him decide to start fighting me). i get to my car, and the kid is standing there (of course, a whole **** load of peeps follow me there to see a 'fight') with his friends.

i said to him "what do you want to do, you want to fight me? if you want to fight me, just do it, dont bring all your friends" he said he didnt want to fight me, so i look away, and next thing i know i get bunched in the side of the head. he then grabs me around the next, and im trying t get free. he swings for my head again and misses and punches another car and dents it. we end up getting to the ground. i get on top of him and start wailing away at his head, this so called 'thug' goes into the fetal position.

I have no idea what this kids problem is. i have never talked to him, i mind my own business and havnt done anything to anyone that could have been his friends. He just moved here and is probably trying to make a name for himself (he picked the wrong person to mess with, he prob picked me because i dont fight. im not a fighter, and a i am a very calm person.) i have already called the police about the vandalism, now im going to call and press charges for assault. this kid is also heavily into cocaine, exctasy, and other drugs and is usually carrying them, so im also going to tell the police about his drug habits. this kid is only in grade ten. If the id is doing this now, i wonder what he is going to be doing when he gets older.

end of rant. arg, i hate friggan kids like this, who think there the toughest, and there only thing they like to do is vandalize peoples stuff that they worked hard for. I guess he didnt htink that i would find out that he keyed my car. okay, so this is really the end of the rant.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
I hate to hear that, maybe try and get a restraining order if possible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
I hear ya man, I had the same problems with a kid a few years back. He punched me for no reason as I was walking out of a coffee shop and then the next time I saw him was at a party and he came at me with a broken Vodka bottle, when he came at me with the bottle I ducked away from him (which was pretty easy to do seeing how wasted he was) anyway he went through a double plate glass window at the house we were partying at.

I never had problems with him after that, the only little tiff we had other than those two times my buddy backed me up so 2 to 1. His friends stopped hanging around him and then I moved.

I'm already having trouble with a guy in the new place I live. I'm friends with his girlfriend and he pretty much tells her that he owns her, and that shes not allowed to have guy friends, and this one time she was hanging out with me, he showed up and hit her, so I obviously had to hit him back, I haven't seen him since then and that was two nights ago. So whatever...

I guess my point is, a lot of people have to deal with ignorant people. So don't let him get to you and if he keeps messing with you don't lower yourself to his level but if he makes the first punch hit him back and don't let him take another swing.

Good luck with your issues dude.

M-F's got your back. We'll send MHC after him.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Well at least your mac didnt get damaged in that whole scenario ;)

What an earth is the 'fetal' position?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If you do a Google Image search, you'll see what the fetal position is

OP
kman445
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
first off - im in grade 12
secondly - my integra is totally out of fast and the furious, with the body kits, and the decals, and the turbo. not. how is having an original paint car, with rims beign out of the fast and furious?
third - yes i asked my friends. is it wiser to have friends to have your back if you are told there is a bunch of people waiting for you, or to go by yoursself and have a bunch f people attack you, and no one to help you.
fourth - its not snitching, i want this guy to pay for what he did, i am going to make him pay as much as possible.

do you have something agaisnt canada?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
im with you kman, that's definitely the only smart thing to do. at least he didnt slash a tire or something. or even break a window

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
*QUOTE TO DELETED POST*

Don't worry about this guy kman, you are doing the right thing. Just ignore him and maybe he will go away.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
aidan1023, don't be a jerk. Grow up! And yes, I neg rep'd you. kman445's a cool dude.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
kman445, so sorry to hear about that. He'll either spend lots of time in prison - in the future - or end up dead at a young age. And yes, it sounds like you did the right thing. Good luck and watch your back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I'm not that far from Canada, so I'll back you up too kman.

I despise people that mess with other people's property like that.

Reaction score
*QUOTE TO DELETED POST*

So what he has some nice wheels on his car, what's the big deal??? That car is sweet and just because you don't like it that doesn't mean you should key his car. And you tell me that if there was a group of kids waiting for you at your car you wouldn't bring a couple friends just incase. And he is doing the right thing to press charges, the guy is a drug addict and obviously messed up, he is doing him a favor because his life is going no where. Of course he hit back, what would you do just sit there and let someone hit you? And I know your new here, but Mac-Forums is a very close place and people bring problems like this here and if you don't like it there are plenty of other forums that you can check out.

Your doing the right thing kman, don't listen to this guy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB memory and 80GB hard drive, iPhone 8GB
Sorry to hear that man. Some people are just idiots.

BTW, I sent the PM for the wallpaper.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Did aidan1023 just get banned or something? his post disappeared.

M

MacHeadCase

There was this shiny button... and uhm I musta tripped or something... and uhm... well you know. :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Bravo, MHC!!!!!!! A wonderful performance. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.