• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

COD 4 PS3 Anyone?

Reaction score
Been playing since it was released last friday, level 45 woo! Just wondering if anyone plays it want to get a game together - psn nirvanadude

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Sorry i only got the 360 version, he probs wont thank me but you can play my best mate :p
itfcboy haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I've got it on 360 as well.. Best game of 2007 right here.. Blows Halo 3 out of the water..

OP
nirvana
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's an excellent game especially the multiplayer i can't stop playing it.

L

Longshlong

I'd play you, but we're 360 here too. The ps3 is still just too expensive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
I am going to get it for PC but I wish they would release for mac, I really would prefer not to have to boot into vista every time I want to play.

OP
nirvana
Reaction score
I'd play you, but we're 360 here too. The ps3 is still just too expensive.

I brought the PS3 when it was released over here and it cost me about £420 which is pretty expensive. I just feel that the PS3 has alot more potential compared to the Xbox and i make regular use of the blu-ray movie player which is outstanding.
I wouldn't be surprised if they released a Mac version in the near future since some big titles have been released for mac (command and conquer, BF2142) and COD 2.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
I just read the review in PlayStation: The Official Magazine and they were blown away by it. I may pick up a copy for my PS3 today.

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the new SOF instead of COD4, since I really liked Soldier of Fortune 2 and never really cared for COD much. Anyone played it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, High Res, 2GB Ram, 2.4Ghz processor Core 2 Duo
xbox 360 here: hotdog666 add me, i own

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.