• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

John is a Guitar Hero

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I wanted to give you all an update on John, looks like he will be starting the next school year and he couldent be more excited!
he has become an XBOX fanatic, we cant get him off of it.... my mother bought him Guitar Hero 3 as a gift and he loves it so much.... he even asked for a real guitar for xmas. i just wanted to thank you all again, we really did improve his quality of life with this one thing, he has a smile on his face now all of the time and those days he has to stay in bed have now changed dramatically....

Thanks again

John sends you all his love with a big hug!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
That is great news macjuicy23!!!!!!!!!! Wow. School next year. :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
:) this is awesome to read!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.