iTunes account?

Reaction score
I don't have a credit card, so I can't register. Is it possible to register another way? I just want album artwork downloaded automatically and maybe occasionally use iTunes cards...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
I have run into the same wall as you. I have a credit card but i would rather not have to enter my details in just to get artwork. If you do enter details does iTunes charge you for anything?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
You can use an AOL Account. It's free for album artwork (unless something has changed). Try making an AOL account an just don't enter a credit card. see if it works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I have run into the same wall as you. I have a credit card but i would rather not have to enter my details in just to get artwork. If you do enter details does iTunes charge you for anything?

You only get charged if you purchase content from the store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 GHz MBP, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD
I have the same problem, I have no credit card, but I still want the album artwork and the free material.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz, 4GB 1067 MHz running Snow Leopard
the AOL screen name way still requires you to have a credit card to make the "AOL Wallet" Feature. I'm really surprised, I just want album artwork. I don't need to set up payment options !!! grrr!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.