New Macbook with Leopard

Reaction score
I am awaiting the arrival of my new Macbook (2.16 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive) with Leopard installed (hopefully). :D :D Has anyone had issues with pre-installed Leopard? If my new computer comes with Tiger, is there anything that I should be aware of when installing Leopard? I ordered my Macbook from the Apple online store. I am new to Mac - currently running older Sony Viao, XP, Celeron, 15 GB hard drive (ouch). Any assistance or tips in general would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I'm still using Tiger but from what I've gathered it's stuff like 3rd Party apps and System Prefs that may cause conflict but then again it may depend on what method of install you pick .. ie: Archive & Install, Erase & Install or Upgrade.

Having said that, it seems your Macbook will be free of any of the 3rd Party stuff so my advice is sort of cancelled out ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Since it's a brand new Macbook, you won't have any problems with either upgrade option.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.