Gparted Sharing Partitions

Reaction score
Hi I've had boot camp for about a year now and I would like to share some files between both OS's especially music files. It is so boring not having my music while I am working on the XP side. The XP partition is set up as a FAT 32, tiger can see it but XP can't see tiger. After looking around, can gparted work? Can I make a small "shareable" partition the both OS's can see and modify? I know that there are other software that can do this but I do not want to pay for something that I can do the same job of a free alternative.

Thanks

OP
C
Reaction score
Man that would have been a scary feeling in the gut! Anyways what if when I created the shared partition, I create it after the XP. Remember that the XP partition moved from 3 to 4, say 5 or something. I wonder if that will work...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2.6GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB DDR3L RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
Grab yourself a copy of Mediafour MacDrive 7.10

I believe its 30$, or it can be free if you have the resources ;D

Works like a charm for me, I've been using it since my second week using bootcamp a year ago, lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.