Ordered & Cannot Wait!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD; 16Gb iPhone (white); Aluminium MacBook, 2.4Ghz, 4Gb, 500 Gb HDD
I have today ordered a 20" iMac and am getting just a little excited!

Went for the 2.4Ghz model, with 2Gb Ram, 500Gb HDD.

I've lived with PCs for the last 12+ years and still have to for work :Grimmace: ...just wanted something a little bit different for my home stuff. I'm counting down the days!:D

Reaction score
I have today ordered a 20" iMac and am getting just a little excited!

Went for the 2.4Ghz model, with 2Gb Ram, 500Gb HDD.

I've lived with PCs for the last 12+ years and still have to for work :Grimmace: ...just wanted something a little bit different for my home stuff. I'm counting down the days!:D

Patience, Grasshopper.

It's worth the wait. Congratulations!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
congrats on ordering your new imac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 2GHz Intel 2GB RAM, iPod Classic 80Gb, iPhone
I Hope It's worth the wait for you, I'm more than sure it will be.

AIX

Reaction score
I just bought my 20" iMac from the store today and you have a lot to look forward too!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Getting one for Xmas!!
I am excited and scared. I have no idea how to use a MAC. Even though I have been reading a lot!! I got the 24 inch one with the most memory and hard drive. It should be here in a week or so. I really learned a lot from you guys.

Thanks
Penny

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 GHz 2GB + iPod shuffle
I got my 20" iMac few weeks ago (after waiting for a month) but I gotta say it was worth it. After using PC 18+ years it took me awhile to go through the switch. Patience and good luck for all of you!

Reaction score
Hello New here

Especially interested from you who just got a 20" imac with Leopard installed.
How your likes and dislikes of this mashine. Thanks Herb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
I am excited and scared. I have no idea how to use a MAC. Even though I have been reading a lot!! I got the 24 inch one with the most memory and hard drive. It should be here in a week or so. I really learned a lot from you guys.

Thanks
Penny

Welcome to Macs...
Don't let them scare you. Remember how easily you learned Windows?...well Macs are even better...I admit when I switched I thought it was all backwards...everything on the right instead of the left etc...but what a nice difference.

I would recommend a good mac book for your operating system. I used mac tiger OSX for dummies....simple and effective...

At first you may get flustered not knowing all the ins and outs of mac as it is with any new thing that is technical....remember No virus...makes it all worth it....I think you will find Mac to be an exciting thing....MACS ROCK!

Reaction score
Welcome from someone who switched 2 months ago, and love it. Already had the pleasure of installing Leopard. Its interesting that even after using PCs for 27 years, when at work and I have to use Windows, I find myself going to the top left corner of applications to close them, or pressing Windows-Q

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4Ghz, 15.4", lovin it
Welcome. I switched a year ago - been kicking myself for not doing it sooner!
How about this: my father just got an imac today and he's loving it - he even rang me to say he had no problems with it.
OSX takes a little getting used to. Now I hate using my Windows laptop (notebook to you guys) at work.
Cheers,
Dom

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.