so what'd you do with those apple stickers they gave you?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Not a really important question....but what did you do with those 2 apple stickers you got with your mac (not sure if only powerbooks get them, but I did)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Those stickers are the reason I can never own a white-colored car.

Not enough contrast :)

I

Icarus

I thought, "what the **** are these for?" and cast them aside. Only now do I see the whole 'put this on your car' idea....hrm...anybody got a spare?

B

Brigrat

I just bought two new 12in PB's last month, and never got any sickkers....What a rip-off!

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
I guess they only give them with manly sized ones. ;):D

J

Joeytpg

i have 4 (2 that came with my powerbook 15", and two that came with .mac subscription)

:D :D

P

pedrothekevin

You get two for subscribing to .Mac? Looks like I'll be doing that :p I got my mac off eBay, so no stickers for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
pedrothekevin said:
You get two for subscribing to .Mac? Looks like I'll be doing that :p I got my mac off eBay, so no stickers for me.

You can buy them individually. Google for them, or check eBay.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I stuck one on my door...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yeah. I Still got mine, No idea where to put them :)

I

IndianPowerbook

i put one on my pc!

i put one of the door of my fridge at college.

i also put one on my girlfriends ass

J

jaetique

I received two with my 12" iBook. I have no idea where to put them yet. Maybe I'll just put them in an art piece and frame it. ;)
I didn't know .Mac subscriptions come with it. If so, maybe I'll pick up a pack from the store next Thursday when I grab my keyboard protector. Hmm...

C

Cloudane

I have 4. 2 that came with my 12" powerbook, and 2 that came with its replacement when the first one got stolen :)

I never thought of putting them on the car... hmmm... stand up to weather ok, then?
Actually I can't bring myself to do that... it'd look ridiculous on an old D reg Renault. Maybe stick one on the desk and call it a mouse pad :)

R

Ryanstech

I have about 20 of them scattered around the office on random stuff like doors, chairs, cabinets and walls.

J

jerodhusvar

gort said:
Not a really important question....but what did you do with those 2 apple stickers you got with your mac (not sure if only powerbooks get them, but I did)?

One on the car, one on the truck :)

jjh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
I got loads of them... still about a dozen or so, of the original multi-coloured one's and there's also about a dozen of the white one's. They get stuck everywhere! On the desk, on the mail-box, in the car, around my misses' home... side of the art-bin, at my ex-work place, a PC shop where i used to work (the sell nothing Apple related by the way). Once stuck one the misses' cat, totally freaked it out and she almost killed me! Fun while it lasted.

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Brigrat said:
I just bought two new 12in PB's last month, and never got any sickkers....What a rip-off!

they should be in with your manuals....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.