Help Please...

Reaction score
I'v had my MBP for a while now, and I LOVE it... I forgot it at school a few weekends ago and my pc, handmade built it myself about 8 years ago, it runs flawlessly, and is the single best pc I have ever used, and I couldnt stand it... I wanted my mbp back...

BUT...

This is a pretty big issue for me, I used: Photoshop cs2, and Auto-cad... Now I understand that auto-cad doesn't run natively on mac... I'm okay with that, I am looking for a cheep (free?;)) similar program to run. I have been trying to get my hands on a mac copy of cs2, because I have a key, that will work... but they told me i have to buy the new version, wich will come with a new key... does anyone know where I can get photoshop cs2 for mac? the demo or anything alon thoes lines, where I can just plug in my product key? and finaly

I have the HP all in on pronter scanner copier, and I cant get anything other then the print function to work through my airport express... any suggestions?
any help is very much appreciated...

(also is quicksilver worth getting?)

Reaction score
install parallels/bootcamp and run autocad in windows on your MPB when you need it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 GHz 2GB + iPod shuffle
I think that if you want to get that CS2 working in Mac legally, you'll have to ask Adobe if they can "transfer" that license from PC to Mac. Basically it means that you'll lose the PC license and get it to Mac.

Bootcamp would work, Leopard is needed for that thou.

M

MacHeadCase

I'v had my MBP for a while now, and I LOVE it... I forgot it at school a few weekends ago and my pc, handmade built it myself about 8 years ago, it runs flawlessly, and is the single best pc I have ever used, and I couldnt stand it... I wanted my mbp back...

BUT...

This is a pretty big issue for me, I used: Photoshop cs2, and Auto-cad... Now I understand that auto-cad doesn't run natively on mac... I'm okay with that, I am looking for a cheep (free?;)) similar program to run. I have been trying to get my hands on a mac copy of cs2, because I have a key, that will work... but they told me i have to buy the new version, wich will come with a new key... does anyone know where I can get photoshop cs2 for mac? the demo or anything alon thoes lines, where I can just plug in my product key? and finaly

I have the HP all in on pronter scanner copier, and I cant get anything other then the print function to work through my airport express... any suggestions?
any help is very much appreciated...

(also is quicksilver worth getting?)

You do know this is against forum rules, right? Unless you follow Supox's suggestion and ask Adobe for the transfer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Many all-in-ones will only support printing via airport, not scanning. Check with HP to see if yours does indeed support scanning.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.