Question: Best Wireless Card Macbook Pro & AT&T

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has experience with WWAN Express Cards for AT&T and MacBook Pro? AT&T just seem to offer the Option GT Max 3.6 Express - is this any good? Are there others I should consider...some advice would be appreciated. Thanks John, Dallas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2.2 ghz 24" iMac 2.4 ghz
I was wondering if anyone has experience with WWAN Express Cards for AT&T and MacBook Pro? AT&T just seem to offer the Option GT Max 3.6 Express - is this any good? Are there others I should consider...some advice would be appreciated. Thanks John, Dallas

I really like the Option GT Max 3.6 Express card, I've been using it for about a month. I was using the Serria Card before the Express and was pleased with it on my pc. I had the chance to try Sprint Nextel card and did some speed test and the At&t cards were faster in my area. You have to download the mac client from option here's the web link for it Mac Client

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.