Upgrade to vBulletin 3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
We have upgraded to vBulletin 3. The board will be in a state of flux until we get everything ironed out. Please if you see anything unusual post it in the suggestions/comments forum, so that we can fix it ASAP.

You will notice that the Gallery is not available and that we no longer have a portal up front. These will be re-implemented ASAP, as we fix more important usability issues as they arise.

Thanks for your patience during this transition.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
looks great man, cept the quick reply doenst seem to work nicely.. or at all..

OP
Emrys
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, you gotta click the little reply icon in between EDIT and REPLY to get the quickedit to work. I could remove that limitation if nobody was interested in the HYBRID and THREADED views, which I don't care for. But I figured I would offer them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
yeah found that out after alot of searching

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Emrys said:
Yeah, you gotta click the little reply icon in between EDIT and REPLY to get the quickedit to work. I could remove that limitation if nobody was interested in the HYBRID and THREADED views, which I don't care for. But I figured I would offer them.

I don't care for the hybrid or threaded view also. I assume the linear view is default. I find that some of the limitations are very interesting. :(

OP
Emrys
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't like it either. But supposedly that is what people wanted, so that is what they added. It doesn't make sense to me to click on every post to read it, but hey, whatever floats your boat :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.