Just my Macbook pro!!!

Reaction score
I just hooked it up to my wireless and its amazing!!

but i was wondering about free software. I need a program like microsoft office, i heard Neo office is the best free one for macs.

I also need a MSN messanger that you can use the isight as a webcam if thats possible, I heard Amsn does that but though i would check with you guys.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
For the msn I posted in your other post. for free office http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65411 and also Iwork I think is a shareware or something. There are a number of threads and also a sticky about freeware on this forum but as that thread link says keep googling hehe before I found this forum, I found a lot of free or shareware alternative and most of them had better reviews then the standard pc versions or the more popular programs...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Neo Office is completely free and actually a fully functioning alternative to office

You can get MSN messenger for mac from microsoft (see - MS aint all bad)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.