Outlook 2003 to entourage or apple mail?

Reaction score
Which one is easier to use or better? How do you import the inbox and address to mac?

Is there a way to sync to my sprint palm 700wx to mac?

Reaction score
I'm going crazy here. Where's specifically is this file I need to rename. I've already imported the messages into thunderbird, but there are a bunch of files within the thunderbird program files and I don't know which is the one I need to rename.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
The best way is to use an IMAP-enabled account if possible. Then you cn just pick it up from anywhere without converting anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
Sure, but if your company would allow access to external mail and if you were a .mac- member for example.....

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
I'm going crazy here. Where's specifically is this file I need to rename. I've already imported the messages into thunderbird, but there are a bunch of files within the thunderbird program files and I don't know which is the one I need to rename.

Do you see file folders without an extension with familiar names from Outlook (like Inbox, Important, Accounts?)

OR

Do you see a file with .dbx suffix?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.