• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How to successfully navigate a crowd.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Bring a Doberman with you :Evil:

Me and Baine went to the parade this weekend. It's a local thing, but fairly large and goes for about 3 hours. I had to walk about 10 blocks because of a friend's crappy directions and some of the people sitting on the sidewalk left no more than a foot and a half to walk through. Fortunately for some reason there's still a stigma of Dobies being dangerous animals....even though mine's a coward. Let's just say I ended up with plenty of space on the sidewalk on the way down O:)

He just looks vicious:
1304947544_7b06a617c1_o.jpg

But he's really just a push over:
616037577_91e1d458aa_o.jpg

And a little lazy:
500002178_b1f6117b45_o.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
Good looking dog, and funny post. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black iPod Video (30GB). iPhone 3G 8GB. 13" Unibody MacBook 2.4ghz.
All I can say is "Awwwwwwwwwwww". I love dogs. Especially big ones that think they are lap dogs ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
My cousins had 2 of them; one was mean and hated everyone and the other was like a big puppy. The mean one was their first and raised outside, the puppy-like one was an inside dog.

A lot of it has to do with how their raised, not just what breed they are. My mother has a little terrier that is absolutely ferocious with strangers and highly protective of her. The dog won't let me set a foot in her bedroom where she sleeps and, I suppose in the dog's eyes, is most vulnerable.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.