Hi my name is mike..and i'm a switcher!

Reaction score
haha hey guys..
over the weekend, i've been bitten by the mac bug;D
it all started in my multimedia class
i had to do a presentation on which is better (Mac or PC)
and so i did alot of unbias research, becuase i remember using my uncles olldddddd iMac..and just being awestrucken...even though it was un evolved compared to my computer..over the past weekend, i went to two mac stores while i was in the north, i went to the big apple store in the middle of NYC, and one at the Gardenstate mall in New Jersey.
I just couldnt believe how amazing the systems are.

Now the picture i get in my head when i hear of a Mac v. a PC
is a Macbook taunting a pc saying "i can do anything you can do better!"

so heyy =]

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, Aceshaw. And to the Mac of course. I hope you have years of enjoyment with uhm the MacBook and the forums. :D

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
welcome to the club mike, you found a good place here

OP
A
Reaction score
thanks guys!

I've been checking around the fourms, and every one really seems to be cool =]

glad to be a part of all of this now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
Hey man,

let us know when you buy your mac! It's really a very enjoyable, funny and exciting change.

Reaction score
Ex-mac head, turned PC head, turning Mac head

I can't wait to run away from the PC. Shopping for an iMac; will probably pull the trigger tomorrow.

This avalance of former PC folk turning to Mac HAS to be enormous. I am absolutely TIRED of having to restart my stinking computer. The creative services department where I work say I will never regret my choice. What makes everything so much better is Adobe has the offer where I can upgrade my PC CS suite to Mac CS3 suite for $600. That's a good deal, right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.