• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Just got my new macbook!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
yay! got my new macbook! i got the mid-range 2.16ghz! Went to regent street cash in hand, waited in the queue got to the till and got my dream machine. This is my first mac and quite frankly i will never ever go back to windows, getting iwork 08 tomorrow, i love the OS and can't wait to get leopard when it comes out. I look forward to asking everyone here, who is more experienced than me, for help and support. I wasn't going to get applecare to begin with but in the end i got a 75% reduction so i got it. I am so glad i did just for that peace of mind. I can finally put in my mac specs in the profile section. Just thought I'd share my excitement with everyone.

thanks

Jordan

Reaction score
Are you buying Leopard?
Not sure if you are aware - as you bought your Macbook after Oct 1st, you can get Leopard for £9.95.

Simon

Reaction score
Congrats, im so excited about getting my Mac though it will be a few more months till i have enough money.

OP
Mac_OS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Are you buying Leopard?
Not sure if you are aware - as you bought your Macbook after Oct 1st, you can get Leopard for £9.95.

Simon

yes i have ordered it for £5.95 already, thanks

OP
Mac_OS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i wouldn't have paid the full price when it comes out on Friday :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.