Some questions before buying my 1st mac.

Reaction score
Hi! I'm planning to buy my 1st ever "mac" product when Leopard is released (in about 1 week). I was thinking to buy a white macbook, but I have some questions regarding the mac ...

I have read quite alot of threads saying that Macbook are scratched too easily. Is this true? If it is what is better to use for protection ... invisible shield, Speck Seethru (Though I have read that this also scratch macs ...) or do you have any recommendation of what to use?

Oh and I was searching the net for a mac keyboard protector .. the one that covers the keyboard so that hair, food bites etc wont go in, but the only one I see is for a keyboard in US / International format. Do you guys know any site that sells a keyboard protection for other keyboard formats? Just like Norwegian (which is the one I would probably get).

Thanks. I hope my 1st mac experience would be great! =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro...2.4GHZ intel, 2GB Ram
They sell the iSkin keyboard protectors for the Macbooks, an the pros as well...I don't use one, but I could see the use of one....As for the protective skin.....I have no idea, I have resigned myself to the fact that my pretty laptop will eventually get scratched.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.