Student price for Leopard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought my MBP Sept. 16th so I'm s.ol. in terms of the $9.95 upgrade. So do you think they will have a student deal? Normally I'm not the type to upgrade to an new OS so fast, but after using multiple desktops in linux I find this feature invaluable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
The student price is $116.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
People really need to start using the Search button...

OFFICIAL - Leopard Oct. 26

And you could have just as easily found this information on Apple's site.

OP
D
Reaction score
Relax you'll live longer. I really wish people weren't so anal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 Ghz 4GB RAM OS X 10.5.1
Relax you'll live longer. I really wish people weren't so anal.

Let me ask you something: Do you like spam e-mail? Probably not. Your post and among the other same repeat threads are like spam to this forum. Take 10 minutes to do a quick search. You'll become smarter by using available resources.

I really wish people weren't so ignorant.

OP
D
Reaction score
You guys really need to relax, so I didn't do a search first...oh my god, call the firing squad. I'm sorry I broke forum etiquette thank god there are people here to put me in my place. Instead of reprimanding me just don't bother to respond your obviously not that busy if you can take the time to chastise me. I belong to quite a few forums and I've never seen such anger over someone not using the search function first. I think you guys need to take a breath a remember this is a public forum not the floor of the senate. Now I understand how Mac user get labeled with all the stereotypes that I've heard.

Ok now you can continue your angry flame, I've said my part.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I would also like to add that educational pricing is more than available right on Apple's site:

http://store.apple.com

I'm sorry you feel you're being attacked, but you've demonstrated a complete lack of any type of searching for extremely readily available information. I think they're just trying to point out that it's often better to search first before asking easily discovered questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.