Multifunction Printer

R

Ronald McCarty

Just got the G5 2X2 GHz...switching out my XP video system for the Mac. (Keeping the Sun and Linux systems though.)

Could someone recommend a multifunction printer that will work with the Mac and OS X? Ideally it will include a scanner (with slide/negative capability), a color ink jet, a copy function, and a fax function. I just bought a Canon MP730. The 730 works well under XP, but is not supported on the Mac, so I'll be returning it.

It does surprise me that Canon is not supporting the Mac on its multifunction printers...there seems to be a pretty good Mac following on their digital cameras...ah well, my dollar will vote somewhere else.

--ron

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Try the Epson, HP or Canon range... Not sure which, you'll need to check the specs for compatibility and demands needs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.