Newbish Questions About The Apple Store on the 26th

Reaction score
Hi people we are all getting excited about leopard when it comes out on october the 26th.

But I was planning a day trip to london on the day it comes out, is the apple store open all day on the 26th or just between 6-10pm

i quote from apple's website

Leopard arrives Friday October 26th
The world premiere of Leopard, the biggest upgrade to Mac OS X, takes place on Friday October 26th. On that big day, the Apple Retail Store is the place to be. Join us from 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm and be the first to experience the world’s most advanced operating system. And if you’re one of the first 500 guests in each store, you’ll go home with a special limited edition Leopard T-shirt. See you there.

Merci

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
From what the guy at the store told me last night, they are open and then closing for a couple hours then opening back up at 6. He also said it got so crowded last time they had to lock the doors and let people come in as others left.

OP
J
Reaction score
ok thanks do you know any times by any chance?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
I just hope they have stock left by the time I get down there on Saturday.

OP
J
Reaction score
thanks i did call them and they said they're closed between 10am-2pm

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.