Sliverkeeper vs SuperDuper! vs Carbon Copy Cloner

Reaction score
I have tried CCC and now have SupeDuper! A friend got Silverkeeper with his 1 Terabyte Lacie Drive (Those of us who bought the 500GB drive got stuck with Retrospect Express, ugh)

Any comments about why not Silverkeeper vs the others? Its free.

Thanks,

M

MacHeadCase

I posted a link to a comparison test on all major backup apps for the Mac in another one of your threads on this backup question of yours so look the article up: the info is there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
I don't think he actually checks his threads for answers :) I checked his previous threads for the link you mentioned and saw you reply to him on this same question at least 3 times. I guess some people just don't want the answers they ask for!

OP
N
Reaction score
Sorry, you are right, I did get that comparison, forgot about it. Anyway, thanks again for turning me on to SuperDuper!

I don't think he actually checks his threads for answers :) I checked his previous threads for the link you mentioned and saw you reply to him on this same question at least 3 times. I guess some people just don't want the answers they ask for!

M

MacHeadCase

I thought it had been more than once. I had wrote my post first with an "at least twice" then thought I was exaggerating so changed it. But it still was a nagging thought! ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.