• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Modding apple logo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz, Macbook 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
you know what would be really neat? if we could change the color of the glowing apple on the powerbooks/macbooks so that they would glow a different color other than white. i actually did find a way to do this courtesy of www.icolours.ca under the condition that you'd have to take apart the notebook.

does anyone else know of any other sites i can go to that doesn't require me to take apart my macbook? perhaps an external apple decal that i can remove at ease maybe?

a glowing purple apple would be cool..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
Spray paint!

J/K Try googleing it and see what you can find. Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
The icolours is really easy, if you look on there, there is a review posted by me. It goes to my forum, it should go to my site, but my site is down for maintenance.

The old retro stickers used to be the same size, but good luck finding some.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Void the warranty on your macbook for only $3.99!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Can you get the film filters they use on movie/industrial lighting?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz, Macbook 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Void the warranty on your macbook for only $3.99!!!

haha

yah, i know it'll void the warranty if i actually did go in and take my macbook apart.. i would only do this if there was something that i could just put over the logo externally

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.